In Railways, KALINDEE is a trusted name for successful & timely execution of works with highest level of quality with State of the Art Technology. Kalindee has executed with distinction and quality various prestigious projects spread far and wide in the country.
First signaling project on contract on Bandikui - Rewari section of Western Railway commissioned under most difficult conditions for introduction of the fastest train "Pink City Express" on MG track between Delhi and Jaipur
Signaling and interlocking of twenty-three stations on Section Viramgram - Okha - Porbandar gauge conversion project on Western railway completed in a record time.
Sophisticated panel interlocking on Renigunta - Gudur station of South Central railway completed on schedule.
Panel interlocking with multi-aspect Color Light Signaling at seventeen stations and five level crossing gates completed in a record time of four months and twentyfour days for gauge conversion on Bangalore-Dharmavaram-Guntakal section of Southern and South Central Railway.
Fabrication and erection of thirty-one microwave/uhf towers for Indian Railways completed in record time.
- Completed nine stations with panle interlocking on new Bongaigoan - Guwahati section and three stations on Lumding-Badarpur section on
- Twenty-eight sections of token-less block working on NF railway completed along with supply of materials and laying of cables.
- In recognition of the services rendered by the company and the excellence achieved president of India late Shri Giani Zail Singh awarded the "Bharat Ratna Visvesvarava Award" to Chairman and Managing Director Shri R. D. Sharma.
Completed on turnkey basis signaling for Railway Electrification project at 18 stations on the Nagpur-Durg section of S.E. Railways.
Track works on contract completed on Nokha-Nagpur-Merta road (108 KMs) in a record time of four months despite heavy odds and logistics problems of a desert area achieving the highest average linking progress of 2 Kms. per day, and exceedingly good quality of track construction permitting an initial speed trial at 120 kmph and commercial speed of 80kmph, later raised to 100 kmph.
Completed 270 Kms of Gauge conversion on Northern and Western Railways
Kalindee became a Public Limited Company with the first public issue in June 1984 for 36.00 million in equity shares for expansiion-cum-modernization program of Rs.45 million. The issue was over subscribed by thirty two times indicating the confidence of the investors.
- Participated in the field of construction of infrastructure facilities for railways with private finance under Build-Own-Lease-Transfer (BOLT)
scheme in association with leading financial institutions for gauge conversion projects.
- Completed telecommunication works for 25 kv AC traction on Anupur-Katni section of South Eastern Railway.
- Participated in competitive bidding for universal emergancy communication in association with M/s Meltron for Southern, Northern and
- Diversified in construction of Telecom Networks for private operators and power utilities
- Participated in international tenders for rail projects in Bangladesh and Africa
- Completed the single largest 1000 km long fiber optics communication system on Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd.
- Completed the largest Single Railway Signaling project of India consisting of 54 nos. Panel interlocking stations on Konkan Railway
- New line track linking of 60 Kms between Ratnagiri and Rajapur.
- Awarded the work of remodeling & up-gradation of railway yard at wadala and up-gradation of track at Raoli and Wadala of Mumbai Port trust
on turn key basis.
- Completed splicing of optical fiber in OPGW for Chandrapur- Padghe HVDC. Bipole project and 220kv Kalwa-Padghe line of Maharastra State
- Completed installation of optical fiber cable and 4 quad cooper cable on Northern, South Eastern and Southern railways.
- Awarded and completed on single tender basis signaling at four stations and remodeling at Furkating yard of Lumding-Tinsukia section on
North East Frontier railway in terrorist infected area.
- Provided track circuits at 29 stations in Sambalpur division of South Eastern railway.
- Signaling modification works at 10no. stations on Mankatha-Bikhtyarpur section on Eastern Railway for 25 KV Railway Electrification project
- Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Panel Interlocking with MACLS at 11 stations on VEER-RATNAGIRI Section.
- Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Panel Interlocking with MACLS at 10 stations on MANGALORE-KARWAR Section on New BG
- Remodeling and up-gradation of railway yard at Wadala and up-gradation of 5km of track length at Raoli and Wadala for Mumbai Port Trust
completed on turnkey basis.
- Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Optical Fibre Equipments in the section SAMBALPUR-TALCHER of S.E.Railway.
- Replacement of aged signaling equipments in KUrla-Dadar suburban section of Mumbai Division.
- Completed replacement work of aged signaling system on suburban section of Central railway along with provision of AFTC.
- Constructed new BG. line of Western railway between stations Dhansura to Modasa(km 86.00 to 105.86)
- Completed on turnkey basis colour light signaling at stations of Patna (excl.)-Danapur(incl.)for 25KV electric traction.
- Augmentation of Signaling and interlocking at R & D yard in Visakhapatnam port trust completed.
- Signaling work & supply of critical materials for provision of Panel Interlocking with MACLS signaling and construction of goomties of SBP-
Talcher section o Sambalpur Division.
- Entered into the field of Access Management and Automatic Fare Collection systems along with M/S Thales-e-transactions CGA SA, France for
providing the AFC system for 28 stations of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.
- Replacement of aged signaling equipments in CSTM-Reay Road section on Harbour branch of Mumbai Division.
- Design, preparation/alteration of drawing, trenching, laying of underground signaling cables, casting of foundations, testing & commissioning
in connection with replacement of existing signals by MACLS on Sitarampur-Mughalsarai section of Eastern Railway.
- Indoor work including part supply of materials in connection with relay interlocking at Gandhidham and Relay Interlocking at Gandhidham
block in Samalkhiali-Gandhidham section of Ajmer Division.
- Supply of materials, installation, testing and commissioning of Relay Interlocking including design of ckts. and trenching and laying of various
types of cables at Devalia, Bhadreshwar Road and Mundra between Adipur-Mundra Port Broad Gauge New Rly Line.
- Design, preparation/alteration of drawing, trenching, laying of underground signaling cable, supply of certain equipment / materials, Erection
of Apparatus cases & colour light signals, fixing of on NADAUL(excluding)-GAYA(excluding) section of Eastern Railway.
- Design, preparation/alteration of drawing, trenching, laying of underground signaling cables, supply of certain equipment / materials, Casting
of Foundation, on TALCHER(INC.)RAJATHGARH-KAPILASROAD(Excluding) & RAJATHGARH- BARANG on S.E.Railway.
- Replacement of aged signaling equipment in Bhandup-Thane Section of Mumbai Division.
- Replacement of aged signaling equipment in Kurla-Bhandup Section of Mumbai Division.
- Supply of materials & Execution of outdoor signaling works in connection with replacement of existing lever frame and ground gears for
provision of Route Relay interlocking at Cuttack station on HWH-VSKP main line in KUR Division of S.E.Railway.
- Supply of materials & Execution of Indoor signaling works in connection with replacement of signaling gears and lever frames for provision of
Route Relay interlocking at Cuttack station on HWH-VSKP main line in KUR Division of S.E.Railway.
- Provision of signaling arrangements at TITTE & TANJAVUR stations and 5L.C.gates on KUMBAKONAM-TANJAVUR section.
- Provision of signaling arrangements at KUMBAKONAM, SUNDERAPERUMALKOIL & PANDARAVADAI stations and 6L.C.gates on KUMBAKONA-
TANJAVUR section in connection with gauge conversion.
Trenching, Laying of permanently solid lubricated HDPE PIPE, jointing, back filling, Blowing/Drawing terminating and testing of underground armoured optic fibre cable for optical fibre communication system on MYSORE-HASSAN-SAKLESHPUR section of Southern Railway.